'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Tuesday 10 September 2013

For better, for worse, I've been writing in The Guardian about Sarah Teather



There I am nestled between 'Elephant kills French Pensioner' and 'Would you let Ian Mckellan conduct your wedding?'

Do pop over and have a gander; its got a fair amount of comment (340 and counting last time I looked).

For me tho' that's enough Sarah Teather stuff now.

Its less I disagree with what she did  (in standing down) and more how she did it.

But she's also done an awful lot of good for the party.

Time to draw a veil and move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment