'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Friday 30 November 2012

What shall I ask Tim Farron then?

Yes, it's true, next week I shall be knocking on doors and drinking beer in Ham and Petersham with Tim Farron. Once we're safely ensconced in the pub, I will be securing an exclusive interview with our glorious president for this blog. He doesn't know that yet, but I will. If I can ply him with enough drinks, who knows, maybe I can even persuade him to leaflet Zac Goldsmith's house.

So readers - what shall I ask Tim?

I have a few questions post Rotherham but i am sure you have a few suggestions of your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment