Here are my top 10, most popular first. The one on spanking didn't make it...
Many thanks to everyone who has visited, commented and linked to the blog in it's first year - it's been a blast!
1. Time Magazine 'Person of the Year'. Please read this and then nominate Mohammad Al Bouazizi. It will take 2 minutes.
2. Libya, Tunisia, Egypt et al - uprisings all started by a fruit seller in Sidi Bouzid.
3. Nick Clegg bashing by the Press is getting ludicrous now.
4. I've just asked Nick Clegg how many seats he wants to win at the next election. Here's his answer.
5. If Nadine Dorries took a penalty kick, this is what would happen.
6. 3 ways to restore Nicks popularity. One he should do, one he won't, one that will turn your stomach but would work overnight.
7. Help Me Persuade Time Magazine to make a Tunisian fruit seller called Muhammad Al Bouazizi their 'Person of the Year 2011'.
8. What do Nick Clegg and I have in common? Well, for one thing, we're both hypocrites...
9. How Ed Miliband could be PM by Christmas. ish.
10. Nick Clegg's letter to members who responded on the hacking question.
I hope you all have a fantastic 2012.