'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Monday 24 October 2011

And We're Back...

Hello Everyone

As the astute/bored amongst you will have noticed, I've had a few weeks rest from the blog post conference. This was partly because I wanted to give myself a bit of a breather, partly because I had work to do (got to keep the wolf from the door) and especially because I wanted to step back and have a look at the whole thing again.

Now I'm back and while the click baitingly awful puns to drag you kicking and screaming to Ham Common will remain, I am going to try and post fewer but better researched, slightly more cogent and hopefully vaguely crafted blog posts. You however, will be the judge of whether I've succeeded.

In a slightly surprising turn of events, I have also been asked to submit stuff for consideration to The New Statesman on a vaguely regular basis. I'll keep you posted. See - the puns remain.

Anyway, it's nice to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment