'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Saturday 30 April 2011

Wish I'd had this to hand yesterday

A load of my friends asked me yesterday why I was voting 'Yes to AV'. They were worried that a YES vote would make it easier for the BNP to get elected. I explained how the BNP was campaigning for a 'NO' vote, that they were more likely to be elected under FPTP. I hope I convinced them. Then I came across this video.

It makes the point simply and clearly. I've just sent it to them. Hope it does the trick.



Mind you, I think they could have chosen a slightly more positive voice over..

1 comment:

  1. Also the BNP held the balance of power once in Thurrock with FPTP

    ReplyDelete